"For You O Lord are a shield about me, You are the glory and lifter of my head. Psalm 3:3

"For You O Lord are a shield about me, You are the glory and lifter of my head. Psalm 3:3

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Family Vacation




Here are the only 2 pictures I took of our family vacation to New Braunfels, TX!  I know, I know!  My arms are still recovering from holding a baby or a toddler for 5 days!  Thank goodness my wonderful sister in law Joleen took lots of pics...that I will post soon enough!
To sum up the week:
We are forever grateful to the Hartsock's for loaning us a dvd player for the 8 hour drive!
Emma was fearless on the slides and pools at Schlitterbaun water parks...fearless!
We consumed more pizza, ice cream, and fried chicken than I'd like to admit!
It was a blessing to have all 10 cousins together...lots of giggling!
Sharing a bed with Miss Rose consisted of me waking up to being punch, kicked, and talked to!  
Sophie Lynn was a champ and took lots of naps on my stomach!
My sweet husband did a terrific job planning everything!

More to come...

2 comments:

  1. It sounds like you had a lot of fun and I am SO THRILLED you joied the blogging world!!! Welcome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. meg-she is so precious! i love you. thanks for your amazing email to me. we love you guys.

    ReplyDelete