"For You O Lord are a shield about me, You are the glory and lifter of my head. Psalm 3:3

"For You O Lord are a shield about me, You are the glory and lifter of my head. Psalm 3:3

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Happy Father's Day Doke!

Happy Father's Day to my sweet husband of almost 5 years! Today is bitter sweet for me...but the Lord has been faithful to restore my joy, bring beauty for ashes, and sustain me. Our Abba is a father to the fatherless and He is showing me how tender His love is for me!
To my husband, I feel so blessed to be co-laboring with you as we raise our precious baby girls together! Our girls are beyond blessed to have you for a daddy! They will always be loved, cherished, adored, pursued, and protected by you! We love you so much and couldn't dream of a better Da Da!

Much Love,

Your Girls


Chris with Sophie Lynn...talking sweet to his baby girl, telling her mommy would be there soon to hold her after surgery.

Chris talking to Emma Rose...telling her Adrian Peterson was going pro and in the years to come she'll get to watch football with daddy!


About Daddy...

~When Emma wakes up in the morning, she asks to go in the stroller with Chris, he takes her in the jogger stroller every week and she LOVES it!

~Sophie loves to cuddle her daddy in his neck and she gets so excited to see him!

~Whenever Emma sees OU logos on anything, she screams "Da da!" and begins looking for him.

~He patiently watched The Holiday and Devil Wears Prada the first 6 weeks the girls were born at least 50 times during the night feedings.

We love you so much!
~Much Love, Bear & Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment