"For You O Lord are a shield about me, You are the glory and lifter of my head. Psalm 3:3

"For You O Lord are a shield about me, You are the glory and lifter of my head. Psalm 3:3

Friday, June 19, 2009

Interurban=Paradise

Oh how we love Interurban...
Whenever we drive by the Urb (as Chris calls it), Emma says "I want chips and sauce (salsa), please!"  Spoken like a true Doke!  We make it to the Urb once a week or so.  I am currently trying everything on the menu until I've had everything.  Emma told the waitress "I want apple juice and pizza, please" before she was even asked!  We had a great time with the Boyd's and Waggs.  
Dinner was extra pleasant because the girls randomly took 4 hour naps this afternoon instead of the usual 2 hours...they still look sleepy here!  Love you Bear & Lynn!   

1 comment:

  1. You are the best looking family ever! Love the bows and matching outfits! You look beautiful friend! Can I go the Urb with you sometime?

    ReplyDelete