"For You O Lord are a shield about me, You are the glory and lifter of my head. Psalm 3:3

"For You O Lord are a shield about me, You are the glory and lifter of my head. Psalm 3:3

Saturday, June 13, 2009

NCC Staff Retreat

Kerri Grigor, me, and Beth Primrose at Red Rock for dinner...our hubbies are on the other side of the table!

I can't believe I've been on staff for Norman Community Church now for over a year!  If you would have told me in high school that one day I'd be in ministry working with Gerod Grigor (MCA...We Believe!) I wouldn't have believed you!  I am so blessed to be working with our wonderful parents and children, along side others who want our children to encounter Jesus!
The Lord has placed on my heart the desire for children to know and experience who they are in Jesus and who He created them to be!  We want to see the Lord raise up an army of warriors!  For our children to be warriors who passionately pursue Jesus with each other and personally, to lay hands and pray for the sick and see them healed, to boldly share the Good News with others, and to be mighty vessels for Jesus!  

We had a wonderful night together and I feel so blessed to have this job!


No comments:

Post a Comment