"For You O Lord are a shield about me, You are the glory and lifter of my head. Psalm 3:3

"For You O Lord are a shield about me, You are the glory and lifter of my head. Psalm 3:3

Friday, June 12, 2009

Psalm 126:3 The Lord has done great things for us and we are filled with JOY!  
Our precious Sophie Lynn is such a precious gift to us!  She came to us during a difficult season and has made us smile ever since!  These pictures were taken by my sweet friend Shannon Ho and I wish I had an ounce of her talent!  Shannon is a dear friend of mine and it's amazing how she can capture such sweet moments!


Sophie is now 6 months old!  She's turning over front to back, back to front!  She loves banana, rice cereal, and squash (just like Emma!).  As much as she adores Chris, she's a mommy's girl.  Our favorite thing about Sophie is she squeaks like a pterodactyl instead of cooing.  Funny girl!
We are ever so grateful to the LORD for her precious life and joy!  I can't help but smile every time I look at her!  I can't wait to see who she will become and the plans He has for her!
We love you Squeaks!





No comments:

Post a Comment