"For You O Lord are a shield about me, You are the glory and lifter of my head. Psalm 3:3

"For You O Lord are a shield about me, You are the glory and lifter of my head. Psalm 3:3

Sunday, July 5, 2009

4th of July

Wright Family Farm
We had a wonderful 4th of July long weekend! It kicked off with a trip to the Wright's Farm with a delicious meal of hotdogs, pastas, fresh peaches, cookies, and watermelon under the fireworks! Haynes opened presents for his Big Boy Party (no more diapers!), the kids took turns with fireworks, and we sat around the pond for our very own fireworks show!
Bear, shooting off some fireworks!


Crew, Haynes, Port, Dax, Emma with Brian

Alex and Asher with Chris and Sophie

Millie Jean & Emma Rose

We are so blessed to have such wonderful friends! It's so fun to see our children playing and growing up together! The next night, we had fun playing with Keaton, Sulley, Sean Edward and Millie again! Of course I forgot to take pictures...but I'm getting better!

No comments:

Post a Comment