"For You O Lord are a shield about me, You are the glory and lifter of my head. Psalm 3:3

"For You O Lord are a shield about me, You are the glory and lifter of my head. Psalm 3:3

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Welcome to the Club Grigor's!

Grace Elizabeth Grigor
Gerod Grigor is a dad...I can't believe it! My friend I met in middle school is now the proud daddy to GORGEOUS Grace Elizabeth who came on Monday weighing 7-7 oz., 19 inches long with TONS of dark hair, it had to be combed and parted! Kerri is already such a sweet mommy to her precious Gracie! It's such a blessing to see them as parents! She will be raised in such a joyful home where the Lord's presence is evident!
Welcome sweet one, welcome baby Gracie! We love you and we are so grateful you are here!

Psalms 100:2 Worship the LORD with gladness and bring before Him joyful songs!
The sweet new family of 3!

No comments:

Post a Comment