"For You O Lord are a shield about me, You are the glory and lifter of my head. Psalm 3:3

"For You O Lord are a shield about me, You are the glory and lifter of my head. Psalm 3:3

Saturday, August 8, 2009

A Little Catchin' Up

I can't believe summer is almost over!
We made a trip to Tulsa to see Muka (my lovely mom) and Damon (my sweet brother). Look up hospitality in the dictionary and you will see a picture of my mom's face! We arrived to a refrigerator full of yummy food, a cozy house, and a purple pool for Emma.
Thanks for a great weekend, we love you!


Sophie Lynn is 8 months old now!!!

We dedicated our babies to the Lord at Greek Cluster a few weeks ago...Gracie Grigor, Ella Hartsock, Asher Benton, and Sophie Lynn were all dedicated.
Sweet Lynn...
The Lord has BIG plans for you, little girl! From the moment you were born, you revealed the Lord's JOY to us!
"But let all who take refuge in You be glad;
Let them every sing for JOY!
Spread your protection over them,
That those who call on Your Name rejoice in You!"
Psalm 5:11
You are His mighty warrior sweet girl!
We love you!




It's tradition in our house to have crazy nap hair...Sophie hasn't let us down, here she is...
Sophie wakes up full of joy and excitement...kicking, shrieking, laughing and she buries her head in my neck!
We love you, lil' cuddle bug!

No comments:

Post a Comment