"For You O Lord are a shield about me, You are the glory and lifter of my head. Psalm 3:3

"For You O Lord are a shield about me, You are the glory and lifter of my head. Psalm 3:3

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

OKC Zoo Trip

My sweet friend Stacie Boyd heard on the radio that admission to the OKC Zoo was only 75 cents on Wednesdays in the summer! So we loaded up our kids and headed to the Zoo...along with Laura, Alicia, Jill, and Brooke and her baby Asher ("Ashes"). Emma loved the animals and did a great job walking around the zoo like a big girl!
Climbing the "kitties" (lions)
Looking at the zebras...thinking about hopping the fence

Sean Edward, Jill, Alicia, & Emma

Sophie loving her "Jillie"

What a fun day with precious friends, beautiful weather, and my sweet girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment