"For You O Lord are a shield about me, You are the glory and lifter of my head. Psalm 3:3

"For You O Lord are a shield about me, You are the glory and lifter of my head. Psalm 3:3

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Game Day Fun

We started off the day with the Tri Delt Pancake Breakfast...
Emma was loving the food and seeing her friends!
We went upstairs so Emma could wake Cherrie up and Emma thought she was pretty grown up to run all over a sorority house!
(Thanks Kerri for helping me out so much!)
Stacie, Sean Edward, Sarah, Allison (with Owen), Jessica, me, Sophie, Kerri, Gracie, Emma...and a lap full of syrup!
O-U!!!! Emma's first football game this season!
Thanks Muka for the adorable cheerleader outfit!!!
Lauren and Emma...Sa Sa helped us get to the field to meet some of the OU Pom squad and Emma was in awe...
Just gazing at Lauren...
Lauren was so sweet to let Emma hold her pom poms!






1 comment:

  1. I think Emma is going to make a perfect cheerleader!!! :)

    ReplyDelete