"For You O Lord are a shield about me, You are the glory and lifter of my head. Psalm 3:3

"For You O Lord are a shield about me, You are the glory and lifter of my head. Psalm 3:3

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Halloween=Becca Memories

This is a humbling picture for sure!
This is my best friend of 20+ years, Rebecca Thompson and me, many years ago on Halloween!
Becca and I lived 3 houses down from each other and we LOVED dressing up for Halloween and our dads would take us around the neighborhood. We were always really creative, never spending a dime on our costumes...just 100% creativity!
I am an old lady and Becca is the mom from Adam's Family.
Bec, now we're taking out kids around the neighborhood and helping them dress up!
I love you sweet friend and I hope you are having a good day!
I pray His laughter and JOY over your life today! Kiss your boys for me!
Love you Knob!

1 comment:

  1. Great post Meg!!! I miss you so much and can't wait to see you again soon. How many years was I a witch? Gosh, think I could have been a little more creative sometimes :)

    ReplyDelete