"For You O Lord are a shield about me, You are the glory and lifter of my head. Psalm 3:3

"For You O Lord are a shield about me, You are the glory and lifter of my head. Psalm 3:3

Monday, October 19, 2009

U2 & the Black Eyed Peas

We were blessed with tickets to the U2 concert this past weekend and it was so much fun!
I must say I was just as excited for the Black Eyed Peas as I was for U2! I wouldn't make my weekly runs without Fergie on my IPOD!
"The Space Ship"
Black Eyed Peas performing...amazing!
Before U2 went on stage


My dear friend Stacie Boyd...she is one of my best friends and we realized we don't have a single picture together...
If you know Stacie, you know how loyal she is and how loved you feel when you're around her!
Love you sweet friend and thank you for everything you do for me, love you!



No comments:

Post a Comment