"For You O Lord are a shield about me, You are the glory and lifter of my head. Psalm 3:3

"For You O Lord are a shield about me, You are the glory and lifter of my head. Psalm 3:3

Sunday, November 8, 2009

5 Years, 2 Kids, and an Anniversary

This weekend we celebrated our 5 year anniversary!
5 years ago I married my sweet husband...I am more than grateful for him and still feel like I don't deserve him! Thank you for your unconditional love, support, and kindness. The past few years have shown us that we can make it through anything...when we are weak, He IS strong! Can't wait for the next 5 years!
Charleston's
Orange Tree...we went through the line separately
and both ended up with the exact same combo:
-cookie dough and peanut butter yogurt
-topped with cookie dough, Reece's PB cups, Snickers, and Butterfingers
I've never spent $10 on a cup of icecream, but this was so worth it!
Before we had kids we used to go on campus runs every week, sometimes every day! Now it looks a little different. :)
We woke up Saturday and went for a jog and although it was fun, we remember a day when it didn't seem so hard, so windy, so achy, and so tiring!

The rest of the afternoon was spent with friends watching football and eating what else...
pizza shuttle!

My sweet mom kept our girls for us and we are so thankful!
Mom was on her way to a dance competition! If you know my mom, she LOVES to dance and is currently learning west coast swing! Thanks Muka, we love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment