"For You O Lord are a shield about me, You are the glory and lifter of my head. Psalm 3:3

"For You O Lord are a shield about me, You are the glory and lifter of my head. Psalm 3:3

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Sean Edward is ONE!!!!

Sean Edward Boyd is ONE!
Our dear friends Sean and Stacie's little one Sean Edward turned one this week!
Stacie and I were each pregnant with Sean Edward and Sophie Lynn...I was due 9 days before Sophie and Sean Edward was born 9 days before Sophie was born!
If you know SE, he lights up the room and makes you smile!
Yummy cake!
Mmmm...

It's official- he is WALKING!

Allison, Alicia, sweet Sophie

(I'm getting better at taking pics and recording our memories! Thanks Allison, you are my inspiration!)
Dear Sean Edward, you are a mighty warrior for the Lord! You are a son of the Most High King, a royal heir the throne! Matthew 5:14...YOU are the salt of the earth and YOU are a lamp on the table who gives light to the whole room! From the moment you were born, you were mighty, strong, and sweet. The Lord has GREAT plans in store for you and we can't wait to see what adventures the Lord takes you on!
We love you so much!
Love, the Doke's (your future in-laws)

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the sweet post. Love you Dokes! And yes, the future in-laws has to be applicable...arranged marriages are on their way back to being acceptable!

    ReplyDelete