"For You O Lord are a shield about me, You are the glory and lifter of my head. Psalm 3:3

"For You O Lord are a shield about me, You are the glory and lifter of my head. Psalm 3:3

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Sweet Sophie Lynn

Our sweet Sophie Lynn is turning one in 2 weeks (sniff, sniff)
As her birthday approaches , I've been thinking about all of my favorite things about my sweet little one...
-she loves to sit and play under tables
-she loves to worship (she claps, bounces, and dances on her knees)
-she loves her Emma Rose and watches everything she does
-she wakes up joyful every morning and jumps up and down when I come to get her
-she will always be our joyful gift during a hard season of losing dad
-she LOVES to take baths, as soon as she hears the water running, she starts shrieking with excitement
-she loves to swing and play outside
Sophie @ 8 weeks
Psalm 5:11-12
She is a JOY in our lives and we are beyond grateful for this precious gift!
We love you Sophie and can't wait for you to be one!
(Well, maybe I'd be fine if you would stay a baby forever!)
I must say thank you again to my best friend Shannon...you capture images a mommy only dreams of!

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday "very soon" Sophie Lynn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this girl! Can't believe its been a year already! Happy happy birthday Sophie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy birthday, little sophie :)
    meg, you encourage me more than you know. what a treasure to have a best friend like you. love you...

    ReplyDelete