"For You O Lord are a shield about me, You are the glory and lifter of my head. Psalm 3:3

"For You O Lord are a shield about me, You are the glory and lifter of my head. Psalm 3:3

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Caroline Rentzel Photography

Our sweet friend Caroline is launching her new photography business...oh, but it is so much more than a business, it's a gift from the Lord!
We came to know Caroline through my best friend Jenny. Caroline was the first babysitter I ever left Emma with as a baby. She is currently a student at OU and is pursuing her love of photography.
We were blessed to have her come to our home and take some family pictures.
Sophie Lynn

Emma Rose

We LOVE you Caroline! You are a blessing to our family and our children are so blessed to be around you!
http://carolinerentzel.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment