"For You O Lord are a shield about me, You are the glory and lifter of my head. Psalm 3:3

"For You O Lord are a shield about me, You are the glory and lifter of my head. Psalm 3:3

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Chuck E. Cheese!!!!

Chuck E. Cheese...I remember going to Showbiz as a little girl and now, I am taking my little girls there! Nothing better than best friends, great pizza, and who else...Chuck E. Cheese himself!
My dear friends Shannon and Jen, and their families all met up for some indoor play time for the kids and a night off for the mommies. The daddies even took the toddlers for awhile and we got to sit and talk- so nice! I feel so blessed to have these 2 precious women as friends...they're like sisters to me! Our oldest children were all born within 5 months of each other and they have been best little buddies since! What an honor it is to learn and grow from each others as mommies and wives. My dear friends, your hearts are deeply rooted in His love and truth. Thank you for being in my life! Love you!
Emma LOVED "Cheese"
Emma & Keaton

Emma & Sulley
Emma is going through this phase of smiling for the camera while screaming "cheese!" and squinting her eyes...

The youngest ones in the batch...Nolan (10 months) and Sophie (1 year)
(You know you're getting old when this is what you do for an evening of fun!!!)
Here's to many more family play dates!

1 comment:

  1. This was a blast!!! What a blessing to have friends like you all :) Keats is already asking when we are returning.

    ReplyDelete