"For You O Lord are a shield about me, You are the glory and lifter of my head. Psalm 3:3

"For You O Lord are a shield about me, You are the glory and lifter of my head. Psalm 3:3

Saturday, December 5, 2009

The Griswold's

And we're off...let the traditions begin! We love the Sooners, but I must say I am glad football season is over and Chris is home on Saturdays now!
We kicked off the month with a trip to a tree farm with Ray's!
Emma Rose & Millie Jean
After you pick and cut down your tree, you get to thaw inside with apple cider and candy canes.
(Daddy and Sophie watching football and eating chips and salsa)

Emma and I stayed up late and made Christmas ornaments and drank hot cocoa!

Clark W. Griswold
We are so impressed with daddy's skills to cut down our Christmas tree!

So it looked kind of big on the farm...then we got it home and it was seriously a scene out of the movie.
Chris cut the ties and the limbs went everywhere and so did needles!

A few HOURS later it was cleaned up and here's the final result!

1 comment:

  1. how fun! Love the new Christmas tree smell of the pine needles. I have to agree its not a real tree if doesn't take a couple of hours trying to get everything right. It makes for some great memories :)

    ReplyDelete