"For You O Lord are a shield about me, You are the glory and lifter of my head. Psalm 3:3

"For You O Lord are a shield about me, You are the glory and lifter of my head. Psalm 3:3

Monday, February 8, 2010

Donuts

I love donuts...in fact, I've never met a donut I didn't like. Even those yucky sour cream ones, I'll eat those too!
Donuts have a special place in my heart from childhood because my dad would get up really early on Saturday mornings, go see his patients at the hospital, and swing by the donut shop. Needless to say, I have had my share of donuts since about the age of 2!
So we made a quick trip to Target for some groceries and we HAD to stop by the bakery for what else...donuts!
From the time we got the donuts and went through the empty checkout line, the donuts had vanished!
Those are my girls!!!
Emma kept trying to ask Sophie "How's your donut?" and Sophie wouldn't look at her she was so focused!
Here's to many more trips to the bakery!!!
love you Boo and Bear!

No comments:

Post a Comment