"For You O Lord are a shield about me, You are the glory and lifter of my head. Psalm 3:3

"For You O Lord are a shield about me, You are the glory and lifter of my head. Psalm 3:3

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Friends Only

Friends, I am moving our blog to private. I've had some friends who have had some unusual activity on their blogs and Facebook pages so I just want to be careful.
If you want an invite to keep reading our blog, just email me at mdoke@yahoo.com and in 2 weeks our blog will go private and I will send out invites through an email. When you type in http://www.lifewiththedokes.blogspot.com a log in screen will come up and you can just sign in to read our blog. Let me know if you have any trouble once the change to private has been made.
So please email me if you want to keep reading our blog!
Thanks!
meg

2 comments: