"For You O Lord are a shield about me, You are the glory and lifter of my head. Psalm 3:3

"For You O Lord are a shield about me, You are the glory and lifter of my head. Psalm 3:3

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Girls' Updates

So many of those we love live in other states and countries so I thought I would send out a little update on the girls in the Doke house...

Sophie Lynn Doke
-15 months old
-17 lbs. 14 oz. (not quite on the growth chart yet)
-Eats more than anyone reading this blog
-Favs: blueberries, raspberries, crackers, PB&J's, and anything with beef, beans, or marinara
-LOVES when Chris comes home from work
-Words: hi, Momma, Dadda, more...and then there's "Sophie Talk"
-Loves to be outside, her bubble baths, and her sister
-Mommy's new favorite memory: When I pray for her at night, we touch our foreheads and noses together and she coos as I pray, then she snuggles on my shoulder and neck till I let go and put her in her crib.
Little Boo, we are in love with you. You are so tender, sweet, and our little firecracker.
We pray the Lord reveals Himself to you tenderly and sweetly.
love you Sophie.
Emma Rose Doke
-3 years old
-Also eats more than anyone reading this blog
-Favs: oatmeal, waffles, blueberries, bananas, and cupcakes
-LOVES to go on dates with her daddy every week
-Emma LOVES to talk...to whoever, a friend, a stranger...anyone who will listen!
-Loves painting, play dough, baking, and helping mommy
-Mommy's new favorite memory: I was laying down (nauseous) and Emma came over to me and said "Your tummy hurts? You're nauseous?" and then she said "Mommy, turn over, I'll scratch your back."
Bear, we are in love with you. You look to the interest of others and love others well. It's so fun to watch you grow and see who you are becoming! We pray for the Lord to capture your heart...and "give you good dreams and good thoughts".
love you Emma.



1 comment:

  1. megan.... you and your girls are so darn precious! this post made me so happy!!! :)
    i miss you and them very much!

    p.s. emma has definitely spent lots of time with toni .... loving the oatmeal! :)

    ReplyDelete