"For You O Lord are a shield about me, You are the glory and lifter of my head. Psalm 3:3

"For You O Lord are a shield about me, You are the glory and lifter of my head. Psalm 3:3

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

A Must Read!

My new favorite website is a blog by a family in Tennessee. They have 7 children, 3 are from Uganda. Let me say this wonderful mom Suzanne is living a dream...you know, those dreams of "If I had a zillion dollars, I would..." and "If I could wish and have ___". Well, this is my "not practical, totally crazy, where would the money come from and causes my husband to pass out" kind of dream...to go back to Africa and bring home siblings who would normally be separated. I feel blessed to be living out my dreams daily with my husband and sweet girls and the little one on the way. So I am in no way complaining or expressing dissatisfaction, but merely saying, my heart has desired children from Africa for as long as I can remember. Only the Lord knows what plans He has for us and I trust Him completely. I pray His plans include some precious little ones from Africa!

If you're hungry for more, this blog is written about a woman my age, named Katie, living in Uganda with her 14...yes, 14 adopted girls. The best part about both Suzanne and Katie is their passion for Jesus Christ and the calling on their lives to clothe and take care of the orphaned. You can see in the pictures how they lavish the Lord's love onto these precious babies and children!
Love it.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing. I just had a coworker adopt a precious baby boy from Rwanda and wow what an amazing experience.

    ReplyDelete