"For You O Lord are a shield about me, You are the glory and lifter of my head. Psalm 3:3

"For You O Lord are a shield about me, You are the glory and lifter of my head. Psalm 3:3

Saturday, April 24, 2010

grace for today

Okay, so I have been really busy and I'm way behind on things...well, a lot of things. One being my blog.
So I was working on my computer and came across these pics from my dear friend Shannon. I love my friend Shannon, she is so good to me. I love everything about her...her wisdom, grace, kindness, gentle heart and most of all, her tender love for our Father.
A few weeks ago she came and picked up Emma Rose for a playdate with her son Sulley.
They have so much fun together!
eating Happy Meals on campus
emma LOVES the fountains on campus..."Is OU closed or open?" is the question I hear almost every day
love Sulley's silly serious face!
in the tunnels at the stadium...it was so windy her flip flops were carried away in the wind!
~I am so grateful for my wonderful friends and it's been such a blessing to have babies together and see them grow up to be these funny, kind, and sweet little people.

~I heard about a teaching by Jenn Johnson from Bethel Church in Redding, CA...it's titled Lifestyle of Worship. this teaching has changed my life. I think I've already listened to it 5 times! one of the nuggets of truth she shares is..."there's enough grace for today to get done what you need to get done today." love this. I've been repeating this to myself lately and it has brought me life, encouragement, and peace! I pass this onto anyone reading who needs to hear the truth...that our heavenly Father will give us the grace we need to get done everything we need to get done today!

No comments:

Post a Comment