"For You O Lord are a shield about me, You are the glory and lifter of my head. Psalm 3:3

"For You O Lord are a shield about me, You are the glory and lifter of my head. Psalm 3:3

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

lower molars=grumpy boo

our little Boo has been getting her molars...2 upper ones in the last 2 weeks and now 2 lower ones this past week. poor baby. a friend of mine read that adults would not be able to tolerate the pain from teething.
normally sophie lynn can't sit still for 10 minutes but lately, she's pretty grumpy and just wants to be held or lay around. this week i bought Mary Poppins for the girls and we've watched it a time or two!
(these pictures make me think if this next baby is a boy, we'll have some serious un-pink shopping to do for sure!)
poor little girl! xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Ha ha! Yes, that is a LOT of pink but well worth it!

    ReplyDelete