"For You O Lord are a shield about me, You are the glory and lifter of my head. Psalm 3:3

"For You O Lord are a shield about me, You are the glory and lifter of my head. Psalm 3:3

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

staff & intern dinner

each semester gerod organizes a dinner for our incredible interns and the staff.
we met at the primrose's for a mexican feast...d-e-l-i-c-i-o-u-s!!!
aaron, ken, me, kerri, gerod
our AWESOME interns (minus laura)

we are so blessed to be a part of this family...norman community church!
i truly don't know what i would do without these wonderful people we go to church with. emma actually asks "when is house church coming?" several times a week because she just can't wait to dance and worship and learn about Jesus!
being on staff these past few years has unlocked a passion in my heart to see His kingdom come to our little ones...our children. He has moved in our community and it has been such an honor to sit back and watch our kids in our community chase after the Lord, lay hands on the sick, go on treasure hunts, have dreams and visions, fearlessly proclaim the gospel...God is so good!
we are truly blessed!


No comments:

Post a Comment