"For You O Lord are a shield about me, You are the glory and lifter of my head. Psalm 3:3

"For You O Lord are a shield about me, You are the glory and lifter of my head. Psalm 3:3

Sunday, May 16, 2010

aunt jenny

each year we go to Jenny's recital to see her girls dance!
she's amazing! what a wonderful choreographer, mentor, and loving support she is for these girls!
emma LOVES dancing so I took her this year and we had so much fun! we picked up Shannon and headed to rose state for the recital. emma made it the entire 2 hours!
the dance teachers opened the show with a performance and emma was just in awe of jenny!
my sweet friends & bear

1 comment:

  1. Thank you sweet friend for taking a Saturday night, bringing your Bear, to come and support me! It meant the world having you there :) Love you.
    Jen

    ReplyDelete