"For You O Lord are a shield about me, You are the glory and lifter of my head. Psalm 3:3

"For You O Lord are a shield about me, You are the glory and lifter of my head. Psalm 3:3

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Belly Pics!

Daena and Shelby...here you go! belly pics at last!
belly shot #1...18 weeks (megan)
21 weeks (cathleen)
gerod...um...
this picture makes me laugh so hard!!!
we are super excited we have an ultrasound this monday- happy mother's day to me! I can't think of a better gift than seeing our little peanut and knowing boy or girl! yes we will share the news...in fact, as impulsive and we are, you could get a text in the middle of our ultrasound! I am now feeling super great, no more nausea, food is great...lots of it please! I have found (emily and I were discussing this, she's pregnant with #5) how tired we still are. I'm guessing that's not going to improve for about the next 20 years!
I love being pregnant...absolutely love it. I love the belly, feeling the baby move, hearing the heartbeat, anticipating our little one's arrival...I love everything about it!
post coming soon to reveal baby #3!

1 comment: