"For You O Lord are a shield about me, You are the glory and lifter of my head. Psalm 3:3

"For You O Lord are a shield about me, You are the glory and lifter of my head. Psalm 3:3

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

gymnastics for Bear

last year emma loved watching the USA gymnasts on t.v., she walked around on her tip toes all over the house, used parking lot curbs as beams, summersaults off the couch etc.
as soon as she turned 3, we enrolled her in gymnastics!
emma loves going! she proudly puts on her leotard the minute she wakes up and usually asks 5-10 times before we leave "Are we going to gymnastics now? now?"
sophie lynn...double fisting some crackers
so sophie and I hang out with the other moms (kourtney & brittany!) in the bleachers while the kids are in the gym. Boo usually eats a few snacks and watches her sissy.

1 comment:

  1. So fun!!! I love seeing her love this so much. Love you Bear!

    ReplyDelete