"For You O Lord are a shield about me, You are the glory and lifter of my head. Psalm 3:3

"For You O Lord are a shield about me, You are the glory and lifter of my head. Psalm 3:3

Monday, May 10, 2010

It's a...another GIRL!!!!!

IT'S A GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!
we are happy to announce we will be adding another princess to our family in october!
we had our ultrasound today and we were blessed to watch our precious, healthy baby girl kicking and moving all over the place! at OU Medical Center they project your ultrasound images onto a 60 inch flat screen t.v....and I must say it's by far the best thing I've ever watched on t.v.!
she was curled up just like her sisters and mommy, with her hands up by her face, legs crossed.
sweet girl.
precious little girl, we can't wait to meet you, see you, and hold you in our arms.
we can't wait to welcome you into our world of cuddling, pink tutus, tiaras, baking cookies, going for walks, giggling, rainy days inside in our pajamas, big breakfasts on saturdays, bubble baths...
little one, you are loved already
you are cherished already
you are precious in His sight even now
love you, love you, love you
~daddy, mommy, bear, & boo

2 comments:

  1. Yay, We are thrilled beyond words for you sweet friends. We can't wait to meet this precious one! Love you all so much.
    Cochell's

    ReplyDelete
  2. Megan, I finally got all caught up on your blog! You have been one busy lady! I am SO excited for your newest little girl to enter the world! She will be so loved! Congratulations!!! P.S. you look absolutely adorable at 18 weeks!!!

    ReplyDelete