"For You O Lord are a shield about me, You are the glory and lifter of my head. Psalm 3:3

"For You O Lord are a shield about me, You are the glory and lifter of my head. Psalm 3:3

Sunday, May 30, 2010

memorial day weekend in texas

chris' family are all in Texas...dallas, flower mound, and tyler.
one of his older brothers John and his wife and 4 kids invited us to stay for the weekend...emma looked forward to it for weeks!
let the fun begin!
nicolette, sophie, and jacqueline
we braved the heat (way to go Susan and Trish!) for a 3 mile walk...by 10am it was already near 90 degrees!
I snapped a pic right before emma woke up from her 3 hour nap...she didn't even make it under the covers!
6 of the 10 cousins all together!
(tyler doke's, we can't wait to see you soon!)
we were in the pool the entire weekend...we got out just to eat and then back in again!
thanks flower mound doke's! we love you and can't wait to see you soon! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment