"For You O Lord are a shield about me, You are the glory and lifter of my head. Psalm 3:3

"For You O Lord are a shield about me, You are the glory and lifter of my head. Psalm 3:3

Thursday, May 6, 2010

saturday fun!

hmmm....
this is my daughter...fearless and curious...aren't first born children supposed to be really careful and cautious? I think emma would have asked to take this huge snake home with us if her daddy said 'yes'.
this was hayne's 3rd birthday party...what a creative party! sarah had an portable exotic animal farm come out to the party and all of the kids loved it!
happy birthday haynes! we love you!
who doesn't stand like this on a turtle?
sophie, not so interested in the animals...
"a kitty"
um...this could be my favorite picture!
emma and Ju Ju...we love you Ju Ju!

we started off the day with a house church cookout at the Grigor's...burgers, hot dogs, and kickball...so much fun!
emma rose and millie jean
some how I missed family pictures, pictures with the birthday boy etc.
I am getting better about remembering my camera and then actually using it!

No comments:

Post a Comment