"For You O Lord are a shield about me, You are the glory and lifter of my head. Psalm 3:3

"For You O Lord are a shield about me, You are the glory and lifter of my head. Psalm 3:3

Sunday, June 6, 2010

before & after

with baby girl #3 coming soon, I decided it was time to make the move...
sophie lynn & emma rose are sharing a room, beginning tomorrow!
I had planned on waiting another month, but to be honest, I'm a little curious/anxious for how this will work and decided I wanted to give the girls (and me!) plenty of time to get used to this big change before the next big change arrives in a few months.
so here are the before & after pics...it's no Extreme Home Makeover, but it was really fun and thanks Alicia and Chris for helping me put everything together!
before
after!
before
after!!!
Target has these wonderful "kids" curtains keep out light and minimize sound...we'll see how they work!
tomorrow it begins...my babies are sharing a room and I'm sure it will be a fun, challenging, and interesting process! I remember the day I brought them each home from the hospital, especially thinking about my little Sophie...and I can't believe we're here already. it really does go too fast.

3 comments:

  1. I love it! So fun. I wish you could record their conversations. They will be priceless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great job meg!!! i LOVE it! :) can't wait to come see it!!!!! they are going to be too cute playing together in there! ah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay Meg, Come do our rooms next? :)

    ReplyDelete