"For You O Lord are a shield about me, You are the glory and lifter of my head. Psalm 3:3

"For You O Lord are a shield about me, You are the glory and lifter of my head. Psalm 3:3

Monday, June 21, 2010

best buddies

we had a play date with our friends the Cochell's last week and as always, we had so much fun! you know how play dates are great for everyone...mommies get to chat and kids get to play!
nolan & sophie with her belly in charge
best buddies keaton & emma
these 2 have been best friends since they were born, I know...it's only been 3 years, but it's so fun to watch them come from being sleepy newborns in their car seats to now friends who love each other and get along like siblings. so fun!

1 comment:

  1. Oh man, I love these pics! So fortunate for you all-these kiddo's just melt me every time :)

    ReplyDelete