"For You O Lord are a shield about me, You are the glory and lifter of my head. Psalm 3:3

"For You O Lord are a shield about me, You are the glory and lifter of my head. Psalm 3:3

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day!!! xoxo

happy father's day to you!
today, in honor of our daddy...chris received a Golden Ticket to do whatever he wanted the entire day! so he started off the day as anyone would...sleeping in!!!
we brought him breakfast in bed for his wake up call!
we LOVE you!!!
then it was off to house church!
after church, we came home for lunch, playing, and watch some World Cup and US Open...his choice! after naps, we headed to the pool!
daddy and his girls...soon you will be balancing 3 little princesses in the pool!

we ordered chicken nachos and sandwiches for dinner...yummy!
~what an amazing dad you are to your girls. thank you for your steadfast pursuit of them...they know they are loved, adored, and valued in their daddy's eyes.
I could not have dreamed of a better father for my children. thank you Jesus for my sweet husband and the daddy he is!

we LOVE you SO much!!!

love your girls xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment