"For You O Lord are a shield about me, You are the glory and lifter of my head. Psalm 3:3

"For You O Lord are a shield about me, You are the glory and lifter of my head. Psalm 3:3

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

the mystery of the wrappers

the last few weeks I've been finding Hershey Kisses wrappers randomly in our living room...
we have a lot of traffic in our house, which tends to yield some random cups, trash etc...
we have a few candy bowls that I refill often...
but lately, I couldn't figure out which one of our friends was eating the kisses and then leaving their wrappers all over the living room?!?!?
until this morning...
I found Miss Sophie Lynn, quietly sitting in a corner, carefully and efficiently unwrapping a Hershey Kiss...interesting. she calmly looked up at me, with no "Oh, I just got caught look" but instead, she sweetly handed me the wrapper and popped the kiss in her mouth and walked off.
really?
so, there's no telling how many of these she's been eating lately...a lot, let's just say a lot!
well done Sophie Lynn!
hope you have enjoyed your days or should I say WEEKS of chocolate freedom, because the bowl is now out of your reach and the mystery of the wrappers has been solved!

2 comments: