"For You O Lord are a shield about me, You are the glory and lifter of my head. Psalm 3:3

"For You O Lord are a shield about me, You are the glory and lifter of my head. Psalm 3:3

Sunday, July 11, 2010

are we old enough?

this weekend we were in tulsa and my friend lisa arranged a play date for a group of us who have known each other for over 20 years! it was so fun to see everyone and see everyone's sweet kiddos and babies!
bec, I am SO glad you are home from India!
dylan, gavin, eli, emma, adorlee
kate, braden, becca & baby to be, me, sophie, gabe, cherish, daena & baby to be, lisa, graham
~it was so funny to look around, we used to be the kids playing on the floor and riding bikes to each other's houses...and now we're the mommies with mini vans and car seats in the drive way! are we old enough for this?
becca is my sweet friend from childhood, we lived 3 houses down from each other, were college roommates, attendants in each others' wedding...lots of history together and so many amazing memories the Lord has given us as friends, sisters. funny thing is our oldest children are 3 months apart, our youngest children are 3 months apart, and our 3rd babies to come will be 6 weeks apart! now if we just lived in the same city!!! at least were on the same continent now!
love you becca, you are so dear to me!

1 comment:

  1. So fun that you and Lisa have been friends forever... Both such precious beauties!!!

    ReplyDelete