"For You O Lord are a shield about me, You are the glory and lifter of my head. Psalm 3:3

"For You O Lord are a shield about me, You are the glory and lifter of my head. Psalm 3:3

Sunday, July 11, 2010

birthdays!

this month we celebrated a lot of birthdays...my sweet friends Shannon and Allison and Emma's friend Port!
we had so much fun celebrating everyone on their special day! I didn't get to go to Shannon's coffee girls' night because I was having contractions! this baby seems ready to make her presence known...not yet little one! :)
sophie, ella, & asher enjoying yummy cupcakes
chris and I were talking about how we never gets pics of us with the kids...so here's sophie and me, my little Boo!
emma, beau, & haynes
beautiful flowers to celebrate my beautiful friend Allison!
we are so blessed to have such wonderful friends who we get to celebrate life with!
happy birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment