"For You O Lord are a shield about me, You are the glory and lifter of my head. Psalm 3:3

"For You O Lord are a shield about me, You are the glory and lifter of my head. Psalm 3:3

Thursday, July 15, 2010

daddy & his girls

if you know my husband, you know he LOVES sports...I mean, he can tell you an OU football game score by the quarter for the past 10 years. it's remarkable! he used to sleep to Sportcenter in the Young Life building years ago...we walked into Boomer Sooner at our wedding reception...our wedding was planned around OU football...he works for OU sports marketing and his office is in the football stadium...you get the picture!
how funny the Lord would bless him with 2 little princesses, soon to be 3 little princesses!
I must say, watching you with our little girls warms my heart and brings me to tears of joy. you are excellent at tea parties, swaddling baby dolls, tasting fake food, twirling and dancing...
you are a wonderful prince to your princesses!
we LOVE you!!!
boo & bear

2 comments:

  1. I totally agree Megan! Brooke and I left Mer's wedding last week saying that Chris is a PERFECT daddy for your girls:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! Tea party with dad is one of the sweetest pictures I've seen.

    ReplyDelete