I know I get in a rut sometimes cooking dinner each night...I love getting new and easy recipes from others so I thought I would share a summer family favorite meal of ours!
chicken & veggie kabobs
- peppers, onions
- your favorite marinade or olive oil
- salt & pepper
- brown rice
(skewers and a grill)
1. cut up veggies and chicken separately and season with marinade and salt/pepper (I do this in the morning so everything soaks all day, but you can do it 30 minutes before too)
2. preheat grill to med/high
3. place veggies/chicken on skewers, cook (4 minutes on each side or until done)
4. serve over brown rice, enjoy!
I love this meal too because there's little clean up involved and it's a great way to learn how to grill!
happy summer grilling!