"For You O Lord are a shield about me, You are the glory and lifter of my head. Psalm 3:3

"For You O Lord are a shield about me, You are the glory and lifter of my head. Psalm 3:3

Sunday, July 11, 2010

meredith's wedding

we went to tulsa this weekend to see my wonderful family, some friends from out of town, and go to meredith and skylar's wedding. we wanted to take emma so she could see what a flower girl does since she'll be in a wedding in a few months! my sweet mom took her shopping for a pretty dress earlier that day- thanks muka! we had so much fun taking her on a date!
we were sad to leave the reception early because it was pushing bed time on an already tired little girl...we had talked about cake and dancing, so we gave her the option of ice cream instead and she was all for it!
meredith, you were such a gorgeous bride and we are so blessed we got to come celebrate your special day! loved the dress, the veil, your bridesmaids' dresses...loved everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment