"For You O Lord are a shield about me, You are the glory and lifter of my head. Psalm 3:3

"For You O Lord are a shield about me, You are the glory and lifter of my head. Psalm 3:3

Friday, July 30, 2010

splish splash!

we went to the splash pad with our sweet friends the Cochell's this afternoon and we had so much fun!
thanks jen for inviting us!!!
emma & keaton
sophie lynn
nolan and sophie checking things out
more heat is headed our way, temperatures in the 100's with heat indexes in the 105's and 110's.
I think I hear on a daily basis how miserable I must be being pregnant; I even had one lady say "my gosh, I wouldn't want to be in your shoes right now if you paid me". hmmm...why I do agree it's a bit toasty, I love being pregnant and don't mind the heat so much.
maybe next time we go to the splash pad it will be ME who is running around through the water!!!

1 comment: