"For You O Lord are a shield about me, You are the glory and lifter of my head. Psalm 3:3

"For You O Lord are a shield about me, You are the glory and lifter of my head. Psalm 3:3

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

texas rangers education

back to sports and my husband...
he LOVES the Texas Rangers. I must say I'm not a huge fan of professional baseball on t.v., I just can't make myself sit still to watch it...not the case with chris...and now emma rose!
the other night, chris and emma hopped in bed for a long time to watch the Rangers play.
I could hear him explaining the game to her for over an hour, and she LOVED it!
so fun! at least he found someone to enthusiastically watch with him!
now she's saying "I want to play baseball" and "Here's how you hold a bat mommy"...wow!

1 comment:

  1. Oh that makes sense now! I was receiving lessons from this little slugger at my house the other day. I kept thinking, wow...she's really good!

    ReplyDelete