"For You O Lord are a shield about me, You are the glory and lifter of my head. Psalm 3:3

"For You O Lord are a shield about me, You are the glory and lifter of my head. Psalm 3:3

Saturday, August 21, 2010

family of runners

chris and I love to run! when we dated and were first married, we ran on campus with grant and josh all the time- especially on game days!
oh how our little Lovies change everything!
as any parent knows, you have to either get up to exercise at 5am or take them with you!
good thing our girls love the jogger stroller! they even go and sit in it when we're playing outside.
the funny part is emma will narrate for you:
"mommy, you're getting tired?"
"daddy is going fast?"
"mommy, daddy goes faster than you?"
"ew! you're sweaty!"
pushing 2 kids in a jogger brings a whole new meaning to the term "natural resistance"!

No comments:

Post a Comment