"For You O Lord are a shield about me, You are the glory and lifter of my head. Psalm 3:3

"For You O Lord are a shield about me, You are the glory and lifter of my head. Psalm 3:3

Monday, August 23, 2010

grant & emma HILL

we could not be happier for our friends grant and emma! they were married this past weekend in one of the sweetest ceremonies I've ever been to. every part of the rehearsal, the ceremony, the reception resembled grant and emma! what a fun weekend! they're now honeymooning in the Bahamas...I wish honeymoons came every year!!!
the happy couple
this cake was unbelievable! our friend chris castro made it...it was the best wedding cake I've ever had! chocolate cake with peanut butter cream in the middle, butter cream frosting! yummy!
here's my handsome hubby/groomsman and my belly (33 weeks...6 weeks until she's here!)
********************
the Hills',
we love you guys so much and we're so honored to be your friends and be a part of such a special celebration of the Lord's love! welcome to the club! love you!!!

1 comment: