"For You O Lord are a shield about me, You are the glory and lifter of my head. Psalm 3:3

"For You O Lord are a shield about me, You are the glory and lifter of my head. Psalm 3:3

Monday, August 2, 2010

hospital tour

we went to hand in my pre-admit papers for when our baby girl arrives and while we were there, we decided to take a tour of the new beautiful hospital built just a few minutes from our house.
if you haven't been to the new Norman Regional Hospital yet- it's wonderful!! we can't wait to welcome our new little one there in just 8 weeks!
while waiting for the tour, emma made friends with Pat, the front desk volunteer
we joke that she has my attention to detail, organization etc...but she is ALL her daddy when it comes to making friends with everyone and being able to talk about anything! such a social butterfly!
sweet Kathy showed us around, we got to peek in on the nursery and see some "brand new ones" (babies!)

1 comment: