"For You O Lord are a shield about me, You are the glory and lifter of my head. Psalm 3:3

"For You O Lord are a shield about me, You are the glory and lifter of my head. Psalm 3:3

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

I LOVE this

did you know the Texas Rangers play 6 nights out of 7 right now? unfortunately I know and don't love this.
emma and I have opposite feelings- she LOVES it! when she was born, my mom gave her a set of pink sporting goods, one being a pink baseball glove and pink baseballs.
we found those after lunch and I explained to her daddy would play when he came home from work.
nope, that wouldn't do. she called him at work and asked to play catch with him right now...
in the middle of his work day, chris stopped to play with her
sophie may be more of a girly girl
I love this
this may be my favorite memory as a parent so far. chris has been working so much, so hard, later than normal, under lots of stress...he dropped it all to pursue his Rose.
love it
love it
love it

3 comments:

  1. Crying! Sean told me about that the other day, and I did the same thing then. So sweet!

    ReplyDelete