"For You O Lord are a shield about me, You are the glory and lifter of my head. Psalm 3:3

"For You O Lord are a shield about me, You are the glory and lifter of my head. Psalm 3:3

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

"Oh lovely job..."

"glue won't fix that...she's going to need stitches"
emma's head met the staircase and the staircase won. thankfully my sweet friend Jen kept sophie and emma and I went to Urgent Care to take care of her.
she was so brave, the numbing injections (lots of tears) were the worst part and then 3 stitches. afterwards she looked at the doctor and said, "Oh lovely job, thanks for fixing my head!" in the sweetest voice.
oh Bear, you amaze me.

well, there are some perks:
- cookies from Stacie
- milk shake from mommy
- lemonade and a tea party from Callyn & Toni
- flowers and ice cream from daddy
- phone calls/texts from her Muka and friends
- watching lots of movies to "take it easy"
tea party with toni & callyn
we love you emma rose!

3 comments:

  1. :) this makes me so happy!!! your girls truly are so precious & seeing them was the highlight of our day! :) thanks for sharing your wonderful family with us!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a brave girl! I completely missed this before seeing you all at Celebration. Glad she is back to her usual sweet self. :)

    ReplyDelete