"For You O Lord are a shield about me, You are the glory and lifter of my head. Psalm 3:3

"For You O Lord are a shield about me, You are the glory and lifter of my head. Psalm 3:3

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

taking it easy

last week after emma's stitches, the doctor said to "take it easy and no pool for a week"...not exactly an easy task with 2 kids during the summer.
I'm sure emma and I had the same look on our faces when he said 'no pool'.
so for a few days, we attempted the impossible. we did have some sweet time together with LOTS of cuddling, back scratching, playing with hair, playing with toys in the floor...really sweet
sweet Bear
we watched lots of movies too! with our babies of course!
sweet little Boo, can't believe you will be 2 in a few months!

No comments:

Post a Comment