"For You O Lord are a shield about me, You are the glory and lifter of my head. Psalm 3:3

"For You O Lord are a shield about me, You are the glory and lifter of my head. Psalm 3:3

Sunday, August 29, 2010

nesting

you know you're pregnant & nesting when...
- you have emptied, washed, and organized every closet in the house
- when ordering at Chic Fil A my hubby asks "what do you want?" and my answer: "large!"
- you would rather clean than do something fun
- my 3 year old says "oh my goodness mom, your belly is getting big!" on a daily basis
- you take trips to the bathroom every 2 hours or less
- your belly sits on your legs when sitting down
- you cry when happy or sad
************
5 weeks to go, it feels like forever! Little One, we are so ready to meet you, hold you, kiss you, and bring you home! Daddy will be naming you soon :) and we can't wait to see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment