"For You O Lord are a shield about me, You are the glory and lifter of my head. Psalm 3:3

"For You O Lord are a shield about me, You are the glory and lifter of my head. Psalm 3:3

Monday, September 27, 2010

1st haircut

something on my to-do list has been a haircut for sophie. I trimmed the back ends of her hair once...other than that, it was time for her first haircut. who better than Allison?!? she's so sweet with little ones and does such a great job getting them to hold still.
I love this little outfit, emma wore it all the time and it's so sweet to see sophie lynn wearing it now.
"cheese!"
can you see the little ornery look on her face? she is the sweetest thing and oh so mischievous at the same time!
you will be a big sister soon little Boo.
~thanks Al for the great haircut! we love you!

1 comment:

  1. meg. sophie is too stinkin' cute!!!!!! i cannot get over how precious she is! what a blessing your girls are :)

    ReplyDelete